I really kind of hate myself now.
i made a list of things i’d like to do in vancouver.
i’ve come to two conclusions
- working every day really cuts in to sight seeing time
- i need to get paid. desperately
- a patient came in for a holter moniter, but apparently didn’t know what he was having done. when he was told, he started cursing up a storm, about how it was ‘fucking ridiculous’, and how he shouldn’t have to come back the next day, and how we ‘don’t care about our patients’, and in general, ‘fuck you’. loud enough, so that I, in the back, could hear clearly
- one of my patients fainted. twice. once in a chair, and then again when we tried to move him to a bed. he was walking alright, and then just down. scariest moment so far - hooray for first aid training telling me how to gently stop an unconscious person from falling and then how to lower them to the ground
- one of my patients was high on oxy. very high.
i’m glad today’s over
I made a replacement of the boyfriend out of pillows.
It’s not the same.
10 more sleeps